Paramedical Cosmetic Areola
3D Areola pigmentation is a form of semi-permanent makeup in which pigments are implanted in the skin to create the color and shape of the nipple-areola area. The aim is to create a 3 dimensional areola that is as realistic as possible.
Master Artist (Experience and Expert)
$750+ (Both for $1000)
Have a question about Paramedical Cosmetic Areola, check our FAQ
- Your artist will first do a thorough consultation in order to provide the safest, most effective treatment.
- Several colors of pigment will be chosen for your unique coloring and/ or to match the existing areola if only reconstructing one breast
- Measurements will be done to ensure symmetry & ideal placement of the work.
- After the work is finished you will need to follow your artist’s specific aftercare instructions for 1 week.
- You will need a minimum 2 sessions to achieve long lasting results.
- It is for men & women who have had breast reconstruction. It will minimize the appearance of breast scars and help restore natural shape & symmetry to the areola/nipple.
- It is ideal for men and women whose areola/nipple is too pale, too small or asymmetrical. It can help achieve a balanced shape, better color and naturally enhanced definition.
- Mastectomy patients 6 months from surgery/treatments
- Do not drink coffee or energy drinks on the day of treatment. Do not drink alcohol 24 hours before the day of treatment
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen (Advil) 24 hours before treatment
- Do not take Omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment
- Do not tan or have intentional sun exposure 3 days before treatment
- If you desire/ require a patch test, it must be done 24-48 hours prior to treatment. Please discuss with your artist
- Leave Tegaderm on for 5-7 days.
- When removing the Tegaderm peel off under cool/lukewarm water, wash area with antibacterial soap (Dial), recommended to let air dry completely
- With tattoo completely dry, apply a very thin layer of vitamin A&D ointment, pat off any extra ointment
- Wash and apply ointment to the tattooed area 2-3 times daily until completely healed
- Never pick scabs. This will pull the pigment from your tattoo
- Avoid applying/using any products containing alcohol and/or fragrances
- No swimming or hot tubs for 14-21 days. Showers are fine
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Never apply sunscreen to a tattoo that is not fully healed
- Wear loose clothing during the healing process. Tight clothing may cause rubbing and pull at any scabbing